Travelers must be sure of the travel safety tips which should be followed before & on the trip:-
* Read vigilantly the consular information sheets & go through the information of any travel advice & warning for the country that you have plan to visit.
* International & regular roaming tourists should make sure that they have a signed & valid passport & visas.
* The travelers should be sure that, they have filled the emergency information on the given page of the passport before traveling on the journey.
* Leave a copy of your passport at home.
* They should have 2 recent photocopies of their passport identification page. This will smooth the progress of replacement if their passport is lost or stolen.
* Get familiar with the laws & the civilization of the countries to which you are traveling.
* One after the other to avoid violating local laws, indenture only with official agents when you swap money or buy art or antiques.
* ‘Don’t be a target’! Avoid attention-grabbing clothing and exclusive jewelry and don’t carry too much amounts of money or needless credit cards.